Hi Dark,

Well put. That in a nutshell is the issue. Programming is after all
just writing instructions in a language the computer can understand.
As such since those instructions often time have to be specifically
defined there is no easy way to give a yes/no answer or select it from
a list of options. The differences in instructions here are limitless
and can't be just put into a question and answer format.

For example, Tim mentioned being able to select a 2d game or 3d game
from the list. That's not practical simply because the
instructions---the code---for those types of games would be pretty
different. I should know because I happen to have a 2d side-scroller
version of MOTA and a 3d FPS version in the works, and I will say from
first-hand experience I've had to rewrite several functions from
scratch simply because the instructions are totally different for the
two different types of environment. Oneonly needs to move along the x
and y axis of the grid and the other has to move along an x, y, and z
axis. Therefore the walk, run, climb, and other movement functions
have to behave differently. That's just one minor example of where the
styles of game differ and can't necessarily be packaged into a
one-size fits all solution.