I havn't played swamp for a bit but thats mainly because there is now little challenge after I mastered multiplayerthough I think this is on the todo list.
Right now for example we get to much ammo, etc.
Its almost garenteed that we will get more than enough of anything, and everything. In a short time but then this is still a concept in progress and honestly playing this online thing is real good. I previously didn't bother with online play because of really bad things going on, from the fact you had to know everyone's ip on some games to bad things happening with my connection. It maybe have been that I have had a crappy connection which I have resolved somewhat but it always seemed that I was dropped off.
And then again I have never been an online junky.
Eg I used to play muds, core exiles and things.
I found unless I devoted part of my day to ce or whatever the rest was I would have to put time asside for the game.