And that concern is why such an item wasn't put in to this version, lol.  I've
been considering a "town portal" item for a while, but have been too nervous to
put it in yet.  I like the idea of convenience, but also worry it will ruin the
feel of the game.  I'd love to hear the community's thoughts on it.

Oh, I just wrote about this in another email so I almost forgot to explain it
here.  This would be some type of purchasable item in the Safe Zone that could
be spent to teleport you instantly back there.  It would work like "Town
portals" work in many RPG games.  Because you'd have to buy them using
reputation, people would get to decide if it was worth walking back or if
convenience was worth using one up.