So.. I found this game after looking for it for 3 hours on Friday, and my best
buy lied to me and said they had some in stock when they didn't. I played the
first time today, and here's the result. For all those who don't know what KOF
is, here's a basic breakdown. It's a 2d fighter, but the uniqueness of this
series is that it's 3 on 3. Trick is, it isn't tag team. You pick three
characters, and the match is played in rounds, elimination style. When your
first character gets knocked out, the next round is played by your second
character and so on. So essentially, one match can have up to five rounds
depending on how even it goes for the players. The sounds in this game are
classic fighting game style, so not very realistic. The music, on the other
hand, is awesome. I showed off what stuff I could being a first time player,
and I wanted to show off the coolest things in the game... the neo max super
moves, but didn't get the chance... though I think the computer might've pulled
one off on me. lol. Enjoy!
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3394499/king%20of%20fighters%20xiii%20-%20art%20of%20fighting%20team%20gameplay.mp3