wow Jeremy, as I may have said before, you work like a machine!
you chopped and redid half the server code already?  now i admit
that's something i've never had to do, but i thought that'd take...a
while? :D
Anyways, i'm planning on giving this a go some time tonight.  its
people like you who really encourage me to start learning programming.
 well that and I find it fascinating, however i'm just a bit lost at
the moment.  I'll keep trying to get to grips with the terms and such
though, no matter how hard it ends up being.