That brings to mind a thought I had while playing last night- currently, it's worth it more, for me anyway, to just donate everything and stick to the axe- because, when I retrieve 12 shotgun shells, I have to think...can I make 15 kills with these? Answer is no, so I might as well trade it in for 15 reps and the shotgun along with it. Same with chainsaw, I asked myself, can I kill 100 of them before I die and lose this, again, answer was no, so out went the chainsaw.