While I don't own either system myself and thus don't have any steak in the outcome of this, I do think there is one relevant observation here.

Quentin, your an incredibly good developer and your projects have been great thus far, however cross platform developement from what I've gathered isn't easy even for those who do! have the host system.

I'm thinking here of Tom ward, who spent over a year trying to make a cross platform engine using many components from all over the place, but in the end had to create a windows version.

While I'm not in any way impuning your own skills Quentin, I do rather wonder how complicated and difficult a task porting the playroom would be, and whether there are enough users of either system to justify you spending the considderable time and effort to make such a port, ---- particularly if you need to start on working with third party developers and using apple's tools which may or may not be accessible.

I might of course be entirely wrong, and it may be that this is much easier to do than it sounds, but I would suggest that you get some idea of how much time, trouble and energy each option will take, as well as how much overall desire for each is before getting commited to what could be a hugely complex task.

As I said, this isn't a dig at either Mac or Iphone users, just a note that I'd not like to see quentin have the same shenanigans in developement that Tom did.

Beware the grue!