> If you ever consider using your screen reader API from java, take a
look at the java native interface (jni). Once you've created a wrapper
it is easy to use.

JNI wrapper for my screen reader API is already under construction. I carefully though on this and that's why I said in last post that my next forecoming game is likely to be in java again, because I don't need any concrete UI for games like magic blocks (In fact I greatly would like to do a much more complex game, something I would certainly never be capable of doing it in C or C++ (I'm not eased with C++ and C is unable to deal with object-oriented programming)). But that's for next coming games requiring no concrete UI, not for the playroom.