Hi Thomas,

Yes, I'm sure that you are correct in that my Celeron 2.4 GHZ 512 meg ram and
my Pentium 2.0 GHZ 512 meg ram computers would not do well at all running
Windows 7.  Heck might not even like Jaws 13 for that matter.  But they run
plenty fast enough for me with what they are running.  You know like VB6 and
all of the games etc that I create with it.

I have down loaded NVDA, but have not installed it.  A lady called the other
day and was running it.  Maybe it was just over the phone, but the voices
reminded me of old style hardware synthesizers.

Oh yeah, my Pentium computer is running a Triple Talk hardware synthesizer, not
Eloquence.

BFN

    Jim

O k who stole the C off of the Chardon high school again?

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA