frankly, one tthing that my friend and I have noticed is that people
usually go from safe zone to kai-mart to the bridge, maybe around the
west side, but rarely over in the east side, because it is harder to
navigate, so he'll make a different circuit, and he has never bought
anything from the safe zone. He has every weapon, and none of them
have less than a thousand rounds. Granted, he has one slight advantage
due to his use of the graphics, and he is quite practiced with a
mouse, unlike most of us, but I think more that he's willing to take
risks.

Still, Jeremy, I'm curious to know if the graphical map matches the
audio map in distance available?
Also, you can see inside buildings, through walls, and such.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard