To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 1:24 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] plans for an updated Lone Wolf

actually, the better codes, = better gaming possibilities. so yes, it makes a different.
dallas

On 12/12/2011 23:13, dark wrote:
Frankly dallas where games are concerned, I couldn't give a monkies how good the newer codes are.

As I said, I don't really care about how powerful or anything else a system is, I care about what I can do with it.

That's why i stil have a snes, sinse I can play all the game i rather like on it, despite it being no where near up to the standard of todays games' consoles.

As I said, I just would like microsoft to acknolidge this, perhaps with a compatibility pack option that could be downloaded for those who needed it.

Beware the grue!