Another thing about new technology--Microsoft's Windows in particular: I buy a computer to do tasks, not to run the operating system. If I have to buy a new PC because my old one doesn't have enough CPU power, it can't be loaded with enough RAM, the hardware isn't supported by the new OS, and I need to move along with technology, I will do so. However, 2 years down the road, before the bugs have been worked out of this OS I bought the new PC to be able to operate, Microsoft comes out with a new, more demanding OS. Two years later, another one that is more demanding. Two years later, another one that is more demanding. Before I know it, thanks only to Microsoft, I have another obsolete computer. I need to buy another one to handle the new technology. This! is! crap!