Hi ?Dallas,

Good point. I almost forgot about that, but the way they now handle
system processes does make the OS more stable and reliable than prior
versions. The new task manager is a lot more effective when you can
stop and restart Explorer without rebooting the system or it taking
the entire system with it is great.I'd never go back to XP, because
there are really things like that which makes upgrading worthwhile.

Cheers!