From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 8:37 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] new technology? Balogna! - Re: plans for an
updatedLone Wolf

Yeah its more stable, I have hardly had a crash on my brother's system.
This morning after upgrading supernova did not want to start and I
had to restart a couple times to get it working again.
Explorer also likes to crash especially if I  shove large files from
drive to drive, and I have to restart it, that does not always take
things down, sometimes ie likes to crash to.