Sarah,
Thanks for the feedback! Yeah I did have a pretty good streak. stupid cheerleader part messe me up. sounds like their talking with their mouth full or something. as to the inaccessible parts, well that's easy. I had them written down lol. had the cheerleader stuff written down as well, but that would've felt more like cheating, so I didn't use it. other sections I had no choice but to use the guide, or I would've failed. Listening is fun, but playing it is a lot more fun, so I definitely recommend this game. I've already unlocked everything, so if you need help once you get it, let me know!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah Haake" <ti...@gmx.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2011 11:20 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] To Yohandi, your space channel 5 playthrough

Hi Yohandi,

I just listened to your space channel 5 playthrough. You really had a streak going there, I think I would have made far more mistakes. I even got lost at times while listening. *lol*

What made me curious is that there seem to be parts where the sounds don't tell you which direction or button to press. How can you play these parts? There was for example one part where there was the same sound for every direction on the d-pad, but you did them all right. So, how did you do that?

Maybe I'll try this game myself when you solve this mystery for me. *grins*

Best regards
Sarah