I have the ps3 version... and only got it recently. lol I don't have the original one for the ps2. I just got it in a time when a lot of games were coming out I wanted to play. Gundam extreme vs, KOF xiii, and the new assassin's creed just to name a few. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Yohandy" <yohand...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2011 6:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] To Yohandi, your space channel 5 playthrough

What! You're telling me you've had this game for years, and never completed it? Wow... how can people do this? If I get a game I'm really interested in, I must complete it in a few days at most, whatever it takes. sometimes I'm a total completionist to boot. I just can't stand doing things half way. lol. here are the commands including the cheerleader ones.
report 4 cheerleader part
right, chu
left, chu
right, left, hey
left, right, hey
left, right, hey
right, left, hey
left, hey
right, hey
left, chu, chu
right, chu, chu
up, up, hey

report 5 moves:
up, down, up, down, chu
left, left, right, right, chu
up, down, left, right, chu
up, down, up, down, up, down, chu
up, down, up, down, down, up, chu
up, down, down, down, up, up, chu
right, right, right, left, left, left, left, right, right, right, chu
down, up, down, up, down, up, down, up, down, up, chu
up, up, up, right, down, down, down, left, left, right, chu
up, right, left, down, up, right, left, down, down, up, chu

guessing game:
up, chu, chu, chu, chu, hey
up, chu, chu, hey, chu, chu
up, chu, chu, chu, hey, chu,
up, hey, chu, chu, chu, chu
up, chu, hey, chu, chu, chu
up, chu, chu, chu, chu, hey
up, chu, hey, chu, chu, chu
up, chu, chu, chu, hey, chu
up, chu, chu, hey, chu, chu
up, chu, chu, chu, chu, hey

report 4 second world: cheerleader part
right, chu
left, chu
left, right, hey
right, left, hey
right, left, hey
left, right, hey
left, hey
right, hey
left, chu, chu
right, chu, chu
up, up, hey

second world, report 5 moves:
up, down, up, down, chu
left, left, right, right, chu
up, right, left, down, chu
right, left, right,, left, right, left, chu
right, left, right, left, left, right, chu
right, left, left, left, right, right, chu
up, down, up, down, up, down, up, down, up, down, chu
down, down, down, up, down, down, down, up, up, up, chu
right, right, right, down, left, left, left, up, left, right, chu
up, right, left, down, up, right, left, right, down, up, chu

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tommy" <to...@sirinet.net>