To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2011 5:28 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Silversword is not the game for the blind.

Hi, i am the same and i admit it. I use to be a member of an email roleplay simming group but i ended up having to leave due to the fact i can't spell well inuff and although i know where punctuation is suppose to go i don't really use it. That is why in the past on this list i've had problems with people because of my lack of grammer and spelling. I am a bad speller but am trying to immproove that is why i do not email these game developers because i know my spelling and grammer is bad and although i would be plite in the way i right the email due to the way i right the developer would probly thing me rood due to the presantation of my email. I am trying to immproove on this one of the things i have done is slow my typing speed down delibratly to a speed that makes me realise what keys i'm pressing and if i know there is an erra and i know the correct spelling or letter needed i can quickly go and correct it with out having to comb threw the whole email looking for them. Using the Iphone is a grate help to this due to having to type slower on the on screen keyboard yes it does take longer on there to right what you want to right but i have found i am more accurate with it. When righting to a developer correct spelling and grammer is pritty important as they need to understand exactly what someone is saying. if you have sighted assistance and you have doubts that the spell checker has picked up on all your errers it might be worth getting them to glance at it and help you correct them. i reecently rerote my cv and sent it to a sighted friend who cleaned it up and made all the necessary corrections and formatting for me. I am trying to immproove my righting as i enjoy righting stories creativly and also i like email roleplay simming games i'm currently trying to find a few to join but there does not seem to be a lot of active ones around if any one knows of any i'd be grateful to know about them i know there's star treck the first era but i was a member of that before and sstruggled there.

Ian McNamara