As soon as the patch will be ready, it will freely downloadable from http:
www.shardworkshop.com/zero-sight for anyone who bought the game. The ones
with the demo will just need to re download it.

On the compass matter, everyone may be right. We know that 0 North is
something a lot of you are used, but we're receiving also positive review
from people who like 90 North, so it's probably a matter of preference!

As for some of the flying tricks, you are right, Zero Sight is not a
perfect simulator, but we HAD to relax some realistic aspects to gran a bit
of playability. Anyway, when you shut your engines a real plan does not
fall like an anvil or like wile e. coyote :D. You have momentum, so you'll
still be flying a bit forward.

As for Mario, yes using the official forum would be really the best thing :D

We are glad that you all like the game people, Keep flying and spread the
word!!