To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 11:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] usa games forums vs lists new information

Hi Dark,
Yeah asking a mailing list if they like mailing lists is like asking someone in Hershey Pennsylvania if they like chocolate. Note that is a town that smells of chocolate all the time as they manufacture tons of it. I now know why forums are getting more popular for as Thomas said if you have 10,000 people in a mailing list you would get about 1,000 messages a day but you could have that many people on a forum.
Phil