Hi Dark,

Good point, and thanks for getting the Audiogames.net community
involved. What I think is going to happen is that we'll keep the USA
Games lists as is, but I'll join the Audiogames.net forum that way
people can contact me through a mailing list like Audyssey if they
prefer, or if their a forum kind of person can catch me on the
Audiogames.net forum. Since I already due most of my business on
Audyssey anyway rather than setup my own independant forums I can
simply use what is there by using Audiogames.net which has a large and
active community of its own. All I have to do is add a link to the
forum from USA Games and we have our support forum. Any thoughts on
this compromise?

Cheers!