Hi Everyone,

Since the subject of SoundRTS has been raised on here of late I
decided to get back into the game myself by brushing up on my skills.
Well, let's just say judging by the last game I had I haven't lost
much in terms of skill or experience as I just slaughtered the enemy
on mass. I beat the computer AI so bad I almost feel sorry for it.
Lol!

the game started off slow with me adding about 10 peasants, building
some farms, a blacksmith, sawmill, etc. Basically, all the usual stuff
just to get an army going.Well, about 20 minutes into the game I had
about ten footmen and four archers patrolling my territory, and I had
upgraded armor, arrows, and well trained troops. That's when the enemy
decided to invade. Big mistake on their part as it turned out to be a
big free for all with several of my footmen and archers dead, but i
repelled two nights, several footmen, and three or four archers. So I
happened to have quite a bit of gold on hand so brought my footmen
back up to 10, my archers to four, and then added a keep with stables,
and added four knights to my army.At this point I was ready to give
the enemy a little taste of their own medicine.

I assembled my troops and invaded the area where i believed the enemy
attack had come from. Turned out in my first strike I took out 8 enemy
peasants, three nights, and a couple archers and footmen. Plus
captured a gold mine with 98 gold left in it. That seemed to be a good
place to leave some footmen behind to discourage the enemy from mining
out that mine.

Well, a few minutes later the crafty enemy decided to move three
peasants into my territory and started steeling gold out of one of my
gold mines. Naturally I didn't take too kindly to this sneaky behavior
and dispatched my four archers to the gold mine to eliminate the enemy
peasants who had the nerve to try and steel my gold. Once that was
done I decided killing the three enemy peasants wasn't enough, and it
was time to put boots to butts and show them who was boss.

So I rounded up all of my forces, ten footmen, four archers, and four
knights and marched on the enemies capital. Only problem was there
were no enemy troops left to defend their territory and my only
resistance--if you want to call it that--was three enemy peasants who
got slaughtered. Like, duh, three peasants against an army my size. No
contest. Lol!

Anyway, the rest was pretty predictable. I burned farms, destroyed
buildings, and completely wiped the enemy off the map and ground them
into dirt. It was a classic case of major overkill, and as I said
earlier I had such an advantage in that game that it was no contest. I
almost feel sorry for the computer AI to get beaten that badly.