Hi tom
well we're getting back to the mission based startrek game we discussed originally, something which I'd very much like to see myself for much the same reasons as you mention.

Perhaps if David greenwood adds all the creation tools to Time of conflict, it would be possible to create some missions around that, or people will create some more campeign maps.

I've wantedsome more story line affairs in sound rts ever sinse I first saw the game, but unfortunately it seems that the multiplayer has been so popular with most people just as a match play affair, the bulk o the developement work is going that way.

I here that code for unit creation and for having different races in the game is next on the todo list, but whether this will result in more of a campeign mode I don't know.

Beware the grue!