Glad to hear back from Eleanor. Making any kind of list like this is a pain in the butt to say the least, but I have to strongly echo Dark's sentiment that if this list is to be a list of games that have no online component at all, then it will be incomplete at the least, and certainly would need major tweaking from last years list, as some games that are playable online made the list, so I don't really understand where the line is drawn at this point. I think Dark alluded to creating a more comprehensive list on audio games.net, and that may be the way to go here, as we would have input from more folks that have the time and capacity to play the various games out there and give their feedback. I applaud what Eleanor and John are doing here, we need all the exposure we can get for audio games, but if it is just the two of them trying to carve out this list, that is a pretty tall order to try and evaluate what is out there. As far as blind adrenaline, if anyone from 7128 wishes to take a look at the games and see how they work, i'd be happy to walk them through it in a quick ten minute session on skype. You'll find I'm not nearly the crusty cummergion I come across as on list here, and maybe I could answer some questions about how these types of audio games offer the best of both worlds, single and multi player.. You will have to download a client for the games however, as they are played with a local client that then shares data via our server, as does soundRTS, as does swamp, etc.. If my tone has come across as impatient on the topic, my apologies, I just want a fair shot for everyone that is deserving here, and that not only includes BA, but RS Games, Quentin's playroom, AProne's site, and so forth. To exclude the hard work and dedication of all these folks is to do a disservice to not only the list, but those looking to find out more info about our fascinating hobby.
  Later
che

  .