Hi Ron,

Neither project would be difficult to create, and I wouldn't mind
seeing a fully modern Huge Cave or Oregon Trail myself. The problem
is, of course, time. We have so few coders programming games, most of
us want to work on new games, that some of these older games of
yesterday get left behind. Tell you what though. After I'm done with
Tomb Hunter and Raceway maybe I'll look into the possibility of
writing one of these text adventures as I miss some of these games
myself.

Cheers!