Hi Raul,
A quick google search about Barbie came up with,
The Japanese mold sculptors were trying to be as realistic as possible; however Jack Ryan objected to the nipples and filed them down before sending the prototype back to the factory. Apparently he had to do this a few times before they got the idea! Very few early made in the first year or so, 1959 - 1960 Barbies have vague nipples - they are not super-prominent, but can be discerned when compared with other Barbies.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <r...@raulgallegos.com>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2012 5:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Adult Games was Huge Cave

Jim, I can see it now.

Me: "Hey daughter, can you bring all your barbies over here?"

Daughter: "Why dad?"

Me: "Because I need to feel them up and see if any have nipples."

Daughter: "ewwww!"

Seriously though, I don't know, but it wouldn't surprise me. I remember one of the Barbie line coming out with pregnant Barbie and parents didn't like that. Oh sure, it's ok for Barbie to look and dress like a scank, but to show off the results of what might happen, no way. Sigh, I really should stop, like you and others, I could go on and on about this and it's fast getting out of actual game topics.