Hi Thomas,

Sorry, but my monopoly game does not allow you to change what the chance and
community chest cards say, only what they are called.

Looking at it now, I could have made more changes to the below ladies monopoly
board file.  The one thing that I did do for both the ladies and men board
files is, that the names in each color group start with the same letter.

Amy
Anna
Garter
Candy
Carol
Connie
Janet
Good Vibes Electric Company
Jennifer
Julie
Boosty eh
Laurie
Linda
Lisa
Marcie
Melody
Molly
High Heels
Rachel
Rebecca
Hot Tub Water Works
Rita
Tammy
Tiffany
Tina
Coar-set
Wanda
Wendy
GO
JAIL
FREE PARKING
INCOME TAX
LUXURY TAX
RAILROAD
UTILITY
BANK
COMMUNITY CHEST
CHANCE
Dollar
House
Hotel
Battle Ship Bear Cannon Dog Horse and Rider Iron Lantern Purse Race Car Rocking Horse Sack of Money Shoe Thimble Top Hat Train Wheelbarrow