yup I found out about stage 2 pretty quickly hahaha. I don't even use the pachinko at all there. I just kill them with the small hammer. I keep turning around and round while killing and it works quite well lol. and and remember I said I couldn't beat stage 3-2? well I just did. lol. had to struggle to beat that stupid thing. do you know what the various usable items are? only thing I can buy in the shop apparently is rice balls. and I don't even know what I'm using or anything. I just press I, enter, and the guy gobbles something down which I assume is the ball hahaha. however I could've sworn when I used an item on there once I heard this explosion sound. I probably wasted something valuable ...

----------
Sign up to bing, and earn rewards simply by browsing the web. Easiest way I've found to get free stuff! Please use this link if you're planning to sign up:
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9778718&rrid=C714DC93-BC0B-4441-AD27-F345856231A1

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2012 7:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Bokurano daiboukenn help needed.

The bigger hammer is good. The short sword in the shop isn't really worth it. Stage 2-2 is a good way to get money though, just use the pachinko ammo to shoot everything. My advice is run all the way to the left side of the screen and turn then blast away. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Yohandy" <yohand...@gmail.com>