Yup. I did finish stage 4... it isn't that much of a stage. Most of it's pretty simple. lol Glad you're enjoying though... at least someone's making use of it. And as I've said many times, there are benefits to knowing Japanese, even as little as I do know. Even on the ps3, I get about twice the amount of games you guys get. haha Especially with the ps3 since it's region-free... which is totally awesome. And yeah, I'm assault_freak... I used to love that mud. Still do, actually. Just haven't had time to play it. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Yohandy" <yohand...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2012 6:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Bokurano daiboukenn help needed.

woah! you're assault_freak? man I always wondered who the heck that was... hahahahahahahaha. wow that's so totally weird. anyway not sure if you did stage 4 or not, but I'm on stage 4-3 I think it is, and I'm on a street with a dog and some e beeping things. the heck? rofl. if you recorded that stage, I'll be looking forward to knowing what on earth is required there lol. this should be some really fun reading though. keep it up man, and thanks for this!

Sign up to bing, and earn rewards simply by browsing the web. Easiest way I've found to get free stuff! Please use this link if you're planning to sign up:
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9778718&rrid=C714DC93-BC0B-4441-AD27-F345856231A1