Hello,
These are not only Peter's though. I agree with him.

Because english is a world-wide language, there are on this list many people from many parts of the world. I'm personally eased enough with the language to communicate with written text and be reasonablyunderstood even if I make errors, that's why I have interest to be on this list, but it's really not the case in oral. To give another example, I participated in traditional RPG via skype and even be dunjon master once, but I would never like to try that in english or in any another language than french. It will probably be much too hard for me to fully enjoy the game. And even if it's in written form, english muds remain difficult for a non-native english speaker.
I think many people here think the same as me.

So a game relying essentially on voice chat wouldn't be as enjoyable as one want because of language barrier. If I have well understood, sorry if I have misstaken, many of your games are based on letters, words, vocabulary, or general culture knowledge skills (except your recent chess proposition). That sort of games suffer even much more from language barrier than simpler card/board/dice games for which the rules are allmost equivalent everywhere, additionnally to the fact that oral require generally much better language skills to writing.

Infortunately, as a game maker you can't do anything against language barrier. You can only accept that everybody don't speak english well enough to play, and try to translate your games with the hope to get more players. Of course in your case of voice chat based games you can't make any translation, obviously.

The time problem is another one. For this one neither there is a solution. There is always somebody across the globe for which the time you fixed fall during the night or too late in the evening. The goal here is to choose a time which goes for the most part of the targetted players. For example if you set a time in the afternoon instead of evening for the US, then it fall in the evening for UK, but bad luck if there are australians... some french people on the playroom have set up uno tournaments, I know how it could be hard to make verybody happy.