To: "dark" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 10:14 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] game speech

Hi Dark,

Sorry about the Hi Dark subject.  Don't know how I did that.

I see what you mean, but Homer Simpson is almost not like a Human voice to me. He is a cartoon voice. Kind of like if I had been more of a Flintstones fan and used Fred Flintstones voice rather than Homer's.

I do see though like with Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, Automan and even Maggie's car horn in Homer on a Harley. It is hard though to find and edit bits of speech out of TV shows, movies etc and find everything that you need for a game.

BFN

    Jim

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA