Swords and knives mostly. I like them because they're more elegant... an axe is savage and undeniably cool though. lol. But I like Asian-style swords because of the designs, and the way they're used is pretty interesting as well. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith S" <hea...@mchsi.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2012 4:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] medieval weapons

same here.  Swords, knives, axes,

Keith
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2012 10:47 AM

That would be about right. And as to the 20 kg sword, I think he said only the strongest men could do that.. otherwise it was a two-handed weapon. Personally I prefer oriental weapons, though I do have a fascination with swords of any type... lol. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith S" <hea...@mchsi.com>