Hi,

Yeah, I know Tomb Raider is technically a third-person game, but
because I can't see the screen I tend to lump it in with the
first-person games because the mechanics are similar. Anyway, I simply
wanted to point out I have played a number of mainstream games where w
moves the character forward and s moves the character back, and since
I haven't played swamp in a while I just assumed it used similar
keyboard commands as other FPS and third-person games I have played in
the passed. Sorry, about my mistake.  Guess I should refresh my memory
before opening my mouth and inserting my foot.