Hi Dan,

I agree that expanding it to include other federations is a good idea
long term, but I'm interested to know why you don't like the current
WWE roster?

Some of the performers like CM Punk, Sheamus, Randy Ortan, etc have
been around a while and I happen to like them. I agree there are some
I don't care for, but over all I felt the current roster isn't too
bad. Just curious to get your input on it. That might help influence
how I design this game.

I will say, though, the WWE womens roster is a bit thin right now.
Over the last three or four years most of the female performers have
left the WWE looking for employment somewhere else.  Just last year
Maryse, Gail Kim, Michelle McCool, and Melina Parez, quit the second
their contracts were up to wrestle for someone else. Gail Kim, of
course, is now on TNA Impact, and Melina is wrestling on the
independent circuit. Victoria/Tara quite in 2009, and Mickie James
left in 2010.Both have since signed with TNA as well. So I'm not sure
what is going on, but one thing is for sure the divas division is
losing some of its best and well known performers to other wrestling
federations like TNA or the independent circuit. Its getting a little
tiring to see Kelly Kelly or Eve Torres as the only contenders for the
Diva's title.

Something else I want to do by expanding the roster is add more
titles. For example, on TNA they have a women's tag team division with
tag team titles. The WWE hasn't had a womens tag team title since the
late 1980's when the jumping Bomb Angels beat the Glamour Girls at
Royal Rumble I. After the Jumping Bomb Angels left the WWE to return
to the independent circuit back in Japan the women's tag team titles
seemed to be abandoned. Then again, the way WWE's women's division is
going there aren't that many possibilities for women's tag teams.

The way I see it right now they would be limited to Eve and Kelly
Kelly, Beth and Natalya, Brie and Nikki Bella, and could team Alecia
Fox up with Kaitlin for a women's tag team division. That's not quite
a lot   of options considering Layla and A.J. are both out due to
injuries and Rosa hasn't been in competition since the diva's battle
royal last year.