Hi Michael,

Actually, I didn't know you quit watching TNA. That's news to me. :D

I myself only watch TNA now and then. Its not because I don't like it,
but I've always been more of a WWE fan personally. I only watch TNA to
see some of my old favorites like Gail Kim and Mikie James in action.
Of course, Gail Kim is really kicking butt on TNA right now holding
the Knockout Women's title and is coholder of the Knockouts Tag Team
title as well.