Don't worry Johnny I'm not in any extreme hurry for the voices.  Lets just say
a week to a week in a half?  I have a harder time justifying a firmly set
deadline since the new voices will require coding on my part anyway.  I have
plenty of bugs to hunt down in the testing client so I can't see myself having
the voice code ready but waiting around for the submissions, hehe.  Feel a
little better first man.  :)