I know the feeling, I woke up this morning and the only thing my voice is fit for are zombie growlings, I sound like a chainsaw on a bad day and feel like my head is about to fly off.

I'm looking forward to doing some of these recordings though, I also want to say I just love that music in the main menu, very suspensful and am going to recomend the game to a friend with sight.

From: "Jeremy Kaldobsky" <jer...@kaldobsky.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 2:33 PM
To: "Johnny Tai" <johnnyti...@shaw.ca>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Swamp needs new voice volunteers

Don't worry Johnny I'm not in any extreme hurry for the voices. Lets just say a week to a week in a half? I have a harder time justifying a firmly set deadline since the new voices will require coding on my part anyway. I have plenty of bugs to hunt down in the testing client so I can't see myself having the voice code ready but waiting around for the submissions, hehe. Feel a little better first man. :)

How soon do you need these in- or
rahter, when's the deadline? I'm suffering from a bit of a
flu atm, and while this grants my voice a
certain...character...I'd like to wait a few days before
recording.
My girlfriend also expressed interest, but we won't be able
to record her till I see her on the weekend.