Hi all,
Blind Adrenaline is hosting a set of tournaments this weekend in conjunction with The Zone BBS. We're going to have a texas hold em tournament saturday, and spades sunday. There is a total of $150 cash to be won, as well as memberships to both BA and The Zone BBS, plus millions of Zone BBS points. To help newer players get up to speed, we're going to be hosting tutorial tables on BA from Wednesday through Friday for both games. You can sign up for a free 30 day trial at BA if you want to come check it out, and if your trial has run out, let me know and Ican reset it for you. If you would like to participate in the tutorial tables, or just come and listen in while we give instruction, send me an email and let me know what time will be best for you, we will schedule the table times after we have an idea what times will work best.
  You can email me at:
blindadrenal...@gmail.com

  for full details on the prize tournaments, check this page out:
http://goo.gl/HN0lH
  Look forward to hearing from you, it outta be a lot of fun,
  Che
Blind Adrenaline Simulations
  Now that sounds like fun.
  http://www.blindAdrenaline.com/cardroom