Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2012 7:39 AM
To: Dean Masters
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] kitchens Inc Football

Hi Dean,

People have had the exact same error with my football game that you are getting. Two reasons that I know of that it happens are, if you just pressed enter when asked for the name of your coach. The other is by closing the game via alt + f4. You need to close the game via the game menu. So usually people that have had the error, fix it by running the uninfoot.bat file to delete the bad files and then install the game again from my web site.

HTH

BFN

    Jim

There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third one works.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA

    Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 110 percent funner to play.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA