Hi Dean,

I am sorry, don't know what to tell you.  I have never had that problem and I
guess that the game works for others.

I also am not sure where you might have needed to tab.  I never use the tab key
in my games, it is just arrow keys or enter after typing.

Sorry that the game is not working for you.

BFN