Hi Michael,

Well, I pointed out using BGT, IE rewriting the game, as that's
typically what happens in the mainstream gaming world. Some company
goes broke, they abandon some game, and someone comes along and
rewrites a newer version. We see things like this on the Retro Remakes
website all the time.

However, as to learning BGT I'm not sure what to tell you. Not
everyone has the ability to learn to program I guess.  Just keep with
it and hopefully sooner or later it will click.

Cheers!