Hi Shaun,

Sure. I know about antispam plugins but I wanted to know how many people actually use the blog before I actually begin installing and configuring plugins to crack down on the spam. Plus in my opinion if I have to add audio capchas to the blog then I think my purpose has already been defeated as capchas are a pain in the butt with or without audio.

In any case so far there doesn't seem like enough interest to keep the blog so this weekend, when I have some time, I'm going to remove the blog and put a general news page up instead. I can format it similar to a blog if you want, but I think it is the best solution here.

Cheers!