Hi Dark,

Sure. One way to keep the blog and kill the spam is just to go into Wordpress and disable comments/posting altogether. That way we could have the blog but spammers couldn't comment/post seeing as I disabled the feature. However, the general impression I'm getting from people who posted on this thread is that they simply don't like blogs to begin with. In that case its not exactly of any benefit to us or our customers if the method of posting news is in a format that is unpopular.

That said, I've tried to keep the amount of clutter down to a bare minimum. Just a simple blog with news, articles, and/or some ideas I'm working on. Having audio capchas etc just over complicates the system I had in mind. So in this case the simpler the better I think.