Hello Gamers, and Jeremy Kaldobsky in particular.

I was thinking about some things, having played Swamp 1.9 for a little
while. We are now at the point where many weapons options are
possible. What I mean by that is that, for example, we could have
pistol options.

We now have nothing that uses .45 ACP, so it has been removed from
play. However, there are weapons ranging from the standard m-1911
pistol to the Mac-10 and similar submachineguns that could use .45
ACp.

But we already have the Glock 19 and the MP5, or so you might say.
However, we could still bring this into play, without limiting
functionality. It would involve rearranging some things and changing
another, but I get the inspiration from the way things were once in
Swamp anyway, so it shouldn't be a surprise to any but the newest
players.

When Jeremy first provided the silencer option for the pistol, it was
accessed by pressing the number 2 twice. It, in effect, loaded another
weapon file into play, the file for the silenced pistol. I suggest
that we could have multiple options under a category by this method,
so we could have the Glock 19, which uses 9MM and the, I think it's
Springfield m-1911 or anything else that uses .45 ACP. You could
access the Glock 19 by pressing the number 2 one time, and the
Springfield by pressing it again, or if switching from another weapon,
by pressing it twice. Also, I'm sure it would be possible to do that
if the character only had one of those pistols, pressing the number 2
would go straight to it, no matter whether it was the Glock or the
Springfield.

Brief list of rearrangements and additions:
Press 1:
Axe or Machete. Machete has a faster rate but less overall damage)

Press 2:
Glock 19 using 9MM or Springfield M-1911 which uses .45 ACP. There's
no reason that both couldn't be suppressed, although they'd require
different suppressors. The .45 should, I feel, have less range, be
louder, and do more damage.

Press 3:
Browning Citori or Benelli, both using shotgun shells.

Press 4:
Winchester using 5.56 MM or M40 using 7.62MM.

Press 5:
MP5 using 9MM or Mac-10 using .45 ACP. I suggest that they could also
be suppressed, but Mac-10 has shorter range and is louder.

Press 6:
AR-15 using 5.56 or AK (47 or otherwise) which uses 7.62. Someone has
already done what appears to be an outstanding job of making an AK-47
sounding rifle in one of the weapons mods in the Swamp shared Dropbox
folder under the weapons.zip "Assault" folder. Alternatively, the m14
Battle Rifle could be used.

Press 7:
Flamethrower, would use fuel and would be so awesome. Zombie
Survivors' Guide says no, but I say barbecued dead-head. Military
flamethrowers could be called the M-2, but flamethrowers are
surprisingly, and scarily, easy to build at home. I could build one,
and I know very little about pipes and such.

Press 8:
Chainsaw which uses fuel.

Press 9:
I can't think of anything, although we could just move the next
category back one.

Press 0:
M60 which uses 7.62MM or M-249, I think it is, SAW (Squad Automatic
Weapon) which uses 5.56MM.

Press Hyphen:
Vulcan Minigun which uses 7.62MM like a beast.

I have recommended that the Winchester and m-40 be combined here,
rather than separated as they were, both to save space on the number
row for future weapons and because their functions are similar.
Also, be aware that 9MM and 5.56MM are both used thrice, with .45 ACP,
shotgun shells, and fuel being used twice.

This is another one of my trademark long e-mails, so I beg pardon and
hope you all made it through.

Happy Killin'.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard