Yeah, since the sounds are .wav, and since the language file is
available, you could turn it into anything, from alien invasion to
putting condoments on runaway hamburgers and hotdogs.

Still, keep in mind that too heavily mod the game and you'll run
around like a crazy, doing random weird stuff... Actually, never mind.
That'd be amusing.

Player under star wars mod: Take out those wookies at the command base!

Swamp Player: What the heck are you talking about! Zombies are about
to overrun me!

Star Wars Player: Zombies? Get off this channel. This is a rebel
alliance frequency!

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard