Hi Bryan,

Well, I'm sure there will still be keyboards around. After all even though Windows 8 is designed for touchscreen input people who have to type reports, fill in spreadsheets, etc can do that much faster than with a touchscreen. What I think we'll see is a combo of touchscreen and keyboard input on newdesktops, laptops, netbooks, tablets, etc.

For example, you might buy a laptop with both a keyboard and a touchscreen. The touchscreen can be used like a mouse to activate icons, scroll through text on the screen, and navigate around your Windows 8 laptop. The keyboard will be available for typing documents and entering large amounts of data etc. So we'll end up with the best of both worlds in that instance.

Cheers!