Hey, sometime last month Thomas had mention that he is working on a program that will allow people to play games on other platforms.
So with that being said I was wondering two thing about that program.
First thing can a person take a game that they have on their machine and put it through the program to be able to play it on another platform?
Or is that only for the person who program the game?
Second thing is I was wondering when will the public get to get their hands on the program? If what I am understanding I think that I might enjoy the program, that is if I will be able to do what I'm thinking about!