From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Kelly Sapergia
Sent: 30 April 2012 02:45
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] My Experiences with Aurifi and Papa Sangre So Far

Hi Matheus,

Thanks for the response. I'll have to look through Settings and see what I
can find, assuming the Papa Sangre voice is still there.

I've been hearing a lot about the Dimensions app, but am somewhat hesitant
to purchase it. I'm sure it's a great program, but I thought I heard in a
podcast that you had to pay for some enhancements or something as well. Is
this correct? I think the developers also have another app called Inception,

which is based on a movie or something. That one is free, and I'm wondering
if it's identical to Dimensions?

Thanks for the other app recommendations, I'll definitely keep them in mind.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
Show Host and Production Director
The Global Voice Internet Radio