It worked fine for me, but I can't remember if I closed the game between chainsaws and m60's.

----- Original Message -----
From: Dakotah Rickard <dakotah.rick...@gmail.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 04:44:53 -0400
Subject: [Audyssey] Swamp Weapon Bug

Hello List. Hello Jeremy.

I seem to have found a bug in Swamp. I don't know if it's been
reported yet, but just in case it's not, here it is.

When you find a weapon out in the world, it's fully loaded, with the notable and understandable exception of the minigun, which has half ammo. Now, if you go into the safe zone, unload the weapon, and donate it, you should theoretically be able to pick up another weapon, just like the first, full of ammo. In fact, this is not the case. Say you want to donate a winchester. Well, you unload it, gaining 5 5.56mm ammo. Then you donate it. Well, later you come across another rifle. Well, you'd think that this winchester would be loaded with 5 5.56mm
ammo, just like the first. It isn't. It's empty.

THe thing is, if you close the game after you donate and then reopen it, this doesn't happen. It seems that the weapon's ammo counter isn't resetting to null after you donate the weapon, so if you find another one, you're basically getting your old one back, not a fresh one. This
holds true of scopes on winchesters as well, and it might for
silencers and suppressors on mp5 and pistol, until you hit t in any case. Again, basically, it seems that the weapon configuration setting or settings, whatever and however they may be arranged, aren't getting reset when you donate a weapon. Since this happens when you close and
reopen the game, it seems to me that it's a bug.

Happy squashing, if it is, indeed, a problem.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard