I hope that the barrier idea actually looks like a serious
consideration. It would be foolish to shoot by it, as in my idea, if
hte bullet hits it it'll break, and the zombies which go into attack
mode will definitely be able to just brush it aside like cheap plastic
sheeting and such, which it basically would be.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard