What about a way to raise and lower the different sound effect
volumes, rather than through keys but through the menus. That way, you
could raise and lower the different footstep sounds, raise and lower
the weapon volume sounds, raise and lower voice file sounds, music
tracks, and even radar sounds. That would free up keyboard spaces, and
it would make the options more customizable.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard